Effective Date: July 1, 2017
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide us:
When you create an account. When you create an account on our Services, we collect your name, email address, and phone number.
When you contact us. We collect any information you provide us if you contact us via email.
Information we collect from your use of our Services:
Location information. We receive location information (including your city or time zone) from devices you use to interact with our Services based on your device’s IP address.
Device information. We may collect certain information about the devices that you use to access the Services, including type of browser and version, type of device, user ID, or device operating system.
Web logs and usage information. We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include device and browser information, IP address, URLs of referring pages, search terms that you use on the Services, and how you interact with our Services.
Information we collect from third parties:
Third party services. If you register for an account on our Services with other accounts you have with third party services (“Third Party Accounts”), such as Facebook, or link your Third Party Account with your account on our Service, we may receive information about you, including your Third Party Account profile information and post analytics. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts to learn about your options.
Brands. We may collect your information, such as name and telephone number, from a brand who sends you an invitation through the Services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Services;
- analyze how you use our Services;
- communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- for our other internal business purposes.
3. How We Share Your Information
We will not share or sell your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With our service providers in order to provide and improve our Services, including for analytics purposes.
- With our affiliates;
- While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, change of control, sale of assets, or bankruptcy;
- Where disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
- If we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, security, or safety of us, our Services, our users, or the public;
- To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
- Aggregate information that does not identify you (including with our brand customers); and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
4. Choices You Have With Your Information
Account Information. You can update your account information through your account settings on the App or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your account, you can also contact us at email@example.com.
5. Links to Third Party Services
We use a variety of administrative, technical, and physical controls to help protect your information. Unfortunately, even though we take measures to protect your information, no security measure can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. International Users
8. Children’s Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us as set out under “Contact Us” below.
10. Contact Us